Marriage Ceremony / Service Booklets
Assembling your text:
The following links are helpful guides to assembling your booklet text:
- Roman Catholic Marriage Ceremony - www.getting married.ie
- Various templates for Roman Catholic, Church of Ireland, Civil Ceremony
Ready to Print Files:
If you have your booklet designed and ready to print, email it as a PDF to email@example.com.
Please name your file with the couple’s full names as a reference for us. We will check your file and email you to confirm that everything is okay.
Need us to format your booklet?
If you would like us to format and lay out your booklet, please send your text as a Microsoft Word file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, naming your file with the couple’s full names as a reference for us.
Please supply plain text files only as outlined below.
Sending us your text:
Please follow these simple guidelines. Remember, files that have been formatted may incur
extra artwork as we will have to ‘undo’ all your work to make your text work within our design programme.
- Text should be standard single font type (eg: Times, Arial)
- Size 12 for main text. Headings may be a larger, bold font but please use same font family.
- All text should be left aligned to page (including headings)
- Pages in file must be single A4 size (No booklet layouts or printer-pairs please!)
- Avoid use of script/cursive fonts (Advise us in your email of any particular font choices you may have)
- Avoid unnecessary formatting. (i.e. extra spaces, centred text, tabs, unnecessary returns, etc.)
- Do not create Paragraph or Word styles in Microsoft Word for any text supplied
We will complete all the formatting on your text and send it to you for a proof, along with your cover, prior to printing. Black and white paper versions of booklets can be supplied for proofing with your Priest/Minister if required, just let us know what you need.